• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

oakman29s feedback thread
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Finally found your Kudos thread, Dave.

I've had several dealings with The Man Of Oak over the last year and his communications have always been pleasant... downright friendly.  He is a man who knows what he wants and knows what he likes.. Payment for items purchased have been quick, Quick, QUICK!
I've also been lucky enough to receive a raffle prize from Dave in the past and I can tell you that his packaging is top-notch and shipping was also quick.

If you ever have the chance to deal with Dave, you are safe to go in with no worries. He is the absolute best of the best. :headbang:

On 6/15/2018 at 1:51 PM, DeadOne said:

Finally found your Kudos thread, Dave.

I've had several dealings with The Man Of Oak over the last year and his communications have always been pleasant... downright friendly.  He is a man who knows what he wants and knows what he likes.. Payment for items purchased have been quick, Quick, QUICK!
I've also been lucky enough to receive a raffle prize from Dave in the past and I can tell you that his packaging is top-notch and shipping was also quick.

If you ever have the chance to deal with Dave, you are safe to go in with no worries. He is the absolute best of the best. :headbang:

(worship):applause::headbang::cloud9::golfclap:(worship)

Dave contacted me, out of the blue, in the dead of night, begging me to take his money. So I found a beautiful magazine I had in a special place and sent it on its way to its new "Forever Home".

I personally could not be more honored to call Dave a friend and to be able to add some of my meager offerings to his collection is one of the highlights of this message board.
He's just a great person with great taste.

Thank you so much. (worship)(worship)

On 12/14/2018 at 6:49 AM, DeadOne said:

Dave contacted me, out of the blue, in the dead of night, begging me to take his money. So I found a beautiful magazine I had in a special place and sent it on its way to its new "Forever Home".

I personally could not be more honored to call Dave a friend and to be able to add some of my meager offerings to his collection is one of the highlights of this message board.
He's just a great person with great taste.

Thank you so much. (worship)(worship)

Wow! I am the one who is honored,  thank you my friend.