• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Zuckuss2003 FeedbackThread

41 posts in this topic

Recently bought from John. Seamless transaction from start to finish. Was able to pick up the book in person at the NYCC to save on shipping. Nary a problem, nice guy as well (thumbs u

Drew

Great seller! Gave me a great deal and shipped it quick and the slab arrived safe and secure. I will buy from him again in a heart beat.

Got X-Men #6 from John. Awesome book, nice scans, well described, lightning fast shipping, safely packaged, and a nice price to boot. This was a very pleasant transaction and I would not hesitate to do business again.

Purchased a lot of bronze/copper x-men. Books were well packed in and oversized box sandwiched between cardboard and wrapped in bubble wrap surrounded by crumpled newspaper, yet, the box looked like it had been used by USPS to kick around.

Would buy from Zuckuss again.

Thanks.