• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

As usual Sharon is the bomb, just got my books and with extras

you can't ask for any better :foryou: 

(worship)

Sharon is not only an excellent seller, but an awesome person in general.

Recently purchased a few books from her, for a friend's birthday giftShe not only included an extra, but even gift wrapped them.

She is the BEST!

The board and world are a far better place, because Sharon is here!

Edited by Hudson

Sharon was more than awesome to deal with paid on the spot for an Okajima Jumbo. Very pleasant dialogue before and after the deal, Thank you!

Wow I am back to back in Sharon's kudos, but just bought some GA Wonder Woman and Sensation comics and she was super awesome to deal with, even made my wife happy!

I purchased a slabbed Golden age book from Sharon.  The slabbed book was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition, and she took care of a shipping error quickly.  She also included some very cool freebies!  Great communication and a pleasure to deal with.  Recommended  :applause:

Completed a nice GA slab deal with Sharon and couldn't be happier. Book arrived quickly, packing was bulletproof and Sharon was extremely friendly. I would not hesitate to buy from Sharon again (thumbsu

Definitely a big recommend for fellow boardies :applause:

:applause: bought some more Superman issues from Sha and as usual the best (worship)  she knows my LOVE of Supergirl :x and included a nice surprise. Sharon you are the bomb diggity lol

It was a great pleasure taking part and seeing how a true master does business. 

Her orchestration of raw DC comics for sale was exciting for me, as a new comer, and enjoyable to take part in. She truly shared a great collection and her friendly and calm demeanor made me comfortable in participating. I was able to snag a few nice books and deliver was packaged securely and arrived quickly. 

Highly recommend buying from Sharon

Purchased some TECs from Sharon’s recent thread.  They were offered at a great price and she shipped them EXTREMELY fast.   

Sharon is not only a great person to do business with, she is a wonderful person in every way possible.  

Here we are again, what else needs to be said 

to my friend Sha, you're the best (worship)