• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

[font:Century Gothic]Bought some hulks I needed for my run working towards a complete run......

Sharon is one of the truly good people in this world imo.....I was in the hospital and she actually called me....talk about being able to brighten someone's day......

One of a kind doesn't do enough to describe Sharon[/font]

[font:Comic Sans MS]Hopefully I used enough colors....... :grin: [/font]

Sharon is a wonderful person with a heart of gold. Anyone who spends any time here knows this. She deserves sainthood for orchestrating the Stormsurge cause. The boards are a better place becausd of people like her.

Thanks you for everything

:foryou:

Bought some books from Sharon's Virtual Comic con thread and let me say. Books came shipped fast, on time and quick.. Also, very kind and down to earth person.

Highly recommend any business transactions or just a nice convo, about comics in general..

Thanks again Sharon.

It will come to no surprise to you that Sharon is a rockstar! Great to deal with, excellent and fun communicator and a true collector!

I had the absolute honor to purchase a Green Lantern 1 from her! He (comics are dudes, just ask the expert) is an excellent addition to my collection!

I give this boardie two great big (thumbs u (thumbs u !

I just did my first actual transaction with Sharon, though I've interacted with her on other occasions (charity threads). Everything you've heard about her is spot-on -- she's one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of dealing with on here, and this transaction couldn't have gone any better. The books were graded conservatively, she shipped them quickly and packaged them expertly, and talking with her is always my pleasure. Truly one of the best here on the boards. (worship)

Just got some books from Sharon again and I love dealing with one of the best boardies around (worship) you can't ask for any better :foryou:

Just received a book I purchased from Sharon. It looked better than advertised, was packaged securely, and even included a "bonus" reader. Sharon is one of the best and is such a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend highly enough.