• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

It's always a pleasure to visit, browse, & purchase from Sharon's sales threads.  The books are unique, the communication excellent, and the packing & shipping are above and beyond. :)

Thanks again, Sha!  You're a ^^

Just did another deal with Sharon and as always one of the best and she also included extra's (thumbsu

thanks again Sha you're one of the best (worship)

Just received the books from Sharon's SUPERBoy sales thread.  Books are fantastic (and so's the bonus :x) , packed with care, and quicksilver shipping.  Always a pleasure to chat & do business with!  Many thanks Sha!:) 

Just received my massive haul form Sharon's big Superboy blowout and they are even better in hand :applause: once again she goes above and beyond with some extra comics that were leftover :whee: can't wait to do it again. Sharon you're the best :luhv:

Received my books from the epic Superboy sales thread, and I couldn't be happier.  You'd be hard pressed to find a more pleasant ambassador for comics than Sharon.

The books looked great and were sturdily packed.  Even after the USPS decided to send my book via the scenic route, they still arrived safe and sound thanks to Sharon's due diligence with the packaging.

Can't wait until the next thread, and I'm saving my money!

I got a Crime Suspenstories #18 (and a bonus) from Sharon in early March and everything about the transaction was perfect, as expected. Sharon is a joy to communicate with, and probably has the nicest nails of any boardie here. Thanks for everything, Sha!  :whee:

Just did another deal with Sharon and as always (worship)  I have some nice books in my collection due to her, would like to meet and hang out with you at a comic con sometime :foryou: