• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

I purchased a GA Batman and two SA Batman from Sharon, and I'm thrilled with the books. For the price I paid, the books were much more solid than I expected. Everything was packed well and it arrived quickly. I'll be watching for her sales from here forward.

I've already said everything, just completed another smooth deal so just going to start posting this every time

(worship)

Not that anyone who has been on the boards for more than a week and a half doesn't already know what an awesome board member @skypinkblu is, however, I still feel compelled to let everyone know what a great seller she is.

Today I recieved several books I purchaed from her recent sales thread.  The books arrived quickly, well packaged, and probably under graded (as Sharon tends to be really tight on her grading when selling raw books).  I have never been disappointed with any purchase from Sharon and this was just one more great transaction.  I hope there will be many more.

THANK YOU!!!!

Since Sharon only has 13 pages of feedback figure she needs another lol  Think this is my 3rd or 4th transaction with her.  Bought a minor SA key.  Like the other deals I've done with her everything from communicaton to 
product and packaging/shipping were perfect.  Thanks for the great book and all you do on the boards!

A box of comics just arrived from skypinkblu, well packed(as always),condition as described(or better), and even got a cool freebie that fits into my run!  Communication with her is easy and friendly.  Looking forward to see what other goodies show up in her future sales threads!   :)

My first deal with Sharon was OUTSTANDING! Got some Lois Lanes from her sale thread and they look soooooo much nicer in hand.Really wish I had got more of them now.I also saved her seller page on Ebay.

:headbang: