• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Bought a ton of sweet Showcases and other books from Sharon and forgot to submit feedback. Just received another, and needless to say, well packed, promptly shipped and as described. Never a hassle dealing with Sky. :grin:

Bob

Purchased a Showcase, an Archie, and 2 Millie's from Sharon, really nice books, great customer service and even better conversation. 100% satisfied. (thumbs u Its a real pleasure Sharon, I'm looking forward to next time. :)

Cheers,

Robert

I purchased a nice 80 Page Giant #14 and another similar book from Sharon. It arrived quickly, well packaged, and overall looks terrific! Her communications and customer service skills are second to none. Thank you. :applause:

Bought a nice copy of Batman 20... it was shipped as fast as she could chase after the postal carrier! lol

Super-well packed and the book in hand looked better than the pics...

Thanks again Sharon!

Bought 2 Golden Age books from Sharon, shipped super-fast and they were a great deal! She even threw in a 'freebie'!

Thanks and look forward to your next sale!

Just got a treat in the mail from Sharon: Police Comics #1 (first appearance of Plastic Man)

She packaged everything super safe and shipped it uber fast. I've never seen purple bubble wrap before but it was hella cool!!!!

Anyway, I'd have no compunction getting anything from Sharon.....she's surely 1 in a billion and a new comic buddy that I cherish. :)

Just received my All Star Comics 6 from Sharon......... :applause:

I have to say....Sharon has the tightest box I have ever seen or even heard of.....

She is such a tease......filler was Mercedes Benz super hard cardboard thingy....... :whee: I'm still looking for the keys or title..... :banana:

Just completed a fantastic transaction with Sharon.

m06LoqQ.jpgVery securely packaged.

m06LoqQ.jpgRapidly shipped.

m06LoqQ.jpgSuperb book and superhero cels with extremely kind extras.

Buy with confidence from Sharon. You can't go wrong!

I picked up a great book from Sharon and she shipped it lightning fast and it came a tad under graded in my book. Can't beat Sharon - well you could but we would get you! Thanks again!