• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Haven't had the pleasure of dealing with Sharon on buying or selling anything yet but just wanted to say thanks for what you did for Kenny and Trevor seeing what this community came together and did for these fellow boardies makes me glad I joined this forum. I just got what I purchased from Spiderphill in the thread to help out a little and couldn't be more happier. Thanks Sharon and to everyone else that helped out. :acclaim:

Sharon is AWESOME! Just got my books from her today and the best packaging I've ever seen like breaking in Fort Knox. The books were great, I'm so stoked :acclaim: I just can't relay how happy I am with the books :cloud9:

thanks Sharon your the best (worship)

oh I almost forgot she put a free one in for good measure (thumbs u

thanks again Sharon

Edited by Azkaban

Thoroughly amazed at the books from Sharon. Her pictures did not do them justice. I second the fortified packaging.

Sharon was extremely helpful and communicative, took time out to discuss books, collecting among many other things. There is a reason why she is held in such high regard.

A pleasure all around and a wonderful contact to have on the board.

Sharon out did herself again. The Detective Comics was better than words can describe. The packaging was out of this world and very secure. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out. Sharon even put in an extra comic which was extremely nice. It brought a smile to a very bad week. A+++ Sharon!

Another satisfied customer - another winner in the Jimmy Olsen sellathon here, happy as a clam to have bought from Sharon. Couldn't have gone better, and couldn't have been packed better.

Thanks again, Sharon. How do ya like them colors?

I was very fortunate to come across one of Sharon's wonderful sales threads when time permitted for me. They have a unique theme, which makes them fun. If one hasn't viewed and/or bought from Sharon, they should. :acclaim:

As a boardie stated above, the scans don't do the books justice; the books look amazing when actually in hand, and better than the description. Makes one feel like a ^^ Thanx for the bonus book, Sha! :foryou:

Packing is very superb, even when requested & sent in an envelope. I believe I needed a jackhammer with a diamond tip to open this recent one! :kidaround:lol

Many thanx again, Sha for a delightful sales thread! :foryou::foryou::foryou:

I also had the privilege of buying some of Sharon's Jimmy Olsen books. The books were packed with securely with care. She has been one of the best sellers on these boards for a long time, and I'm thrilled that I finally got to do a transaction with her. (thumbs u

Shazza comes through again!! :applause:

"Unusual" shipping arrangements were accomplished with aplomb. Freebies? Plenty. I do love extra bags and boards as packing.

Shortcomings? Well, she still can't grade. So many in the last lot of Jimmy Olsens were way better than the stated grade.

Tragic for Sharon.

Great for the buyer (thumbs u <--- the good one.

Sharon is great in packing the books that I brought from her. The package was well-packed to keep the books safety into my hands. They were all good and prefect for my summer reading days. Will be back for more of her future sales on the boards. :applause:

Purchased 3 hg Marvels Collectors' Item Classics from Sharon's last thread. They are beautiful books, and they came with the usual care for great customer service. I'm very grateful Sharon, and I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R