• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pickycollector feedback thread
4 4

164 posts in this topic

Thanks Patrick! Was very patient as it was my first buy from the boards. Allowed time payments and very politely answered my many questions. Books arrived safe and sound. Would buy again for sure. 

Brought a nice Jughead #4 from him. Shipped well protected in mail. The book looks good to join my Jughead collection. Thank you! Patrick is a great seller which I had brought few times from him in the past. 

Just received some very nice Marvel picture-frame books from Patrick. He definitely lives up to his screen name. Thanks again for a great transaction!

Edited by bentbryan

Was looking for some bronze books to read and bring back some memories of my early days of collecting, and Patrick's timing could not have been better ... his thread had exceptional copies of books I was looking for, and the speediness this fellow Canuckle sent the books to me was amazing ... do not, I repeat, DO NOT hesitate to buy Monsieur P. in his future threads!

Patrick is easy to deal with whether it is making a deal for time payments or a straight up buy. His packaging is excellent and his shipping is very fast. I have a feeling more of my money will be headed his way in the future :headbang: