• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1CoolEngineer's Feedback Page
1 1

159 posts in this topic

Purchased 2 Where Monsters Dwell and love the books. Andrew is a pleasure to know and do business with, buying or selling you can have perfect confidence. (thumbs u Many thanks again Andrew. :)

Cheers,

Robert

Got a great stack of nice bronze reading material recently from Andrew and was thrilled sheeetless at all the nice high grade issues in the lot.

Great price, packed well and quick shipped. Can't ask for more than that :)

Many thanks sir!

xxx ooo

Rupp

Purchased a hg IM 64, some FFs and other assorted Bronze age books from Andrew. My second purchase and just as great as the first. Really happy with the books, careful, courteous service. 100% Satisfied. :) Its a pleasue to know Andrew, buy with confidence. (thumbs u

Many thanks my friend.

Cheers,

Robert

This is the second (or maybe third) time I've bought books from Andrew, I have nothing but good things to say. Books arrived exactly as graded and the packing was great. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more books from him.

James

I sold a Vault of Horror 39 to Andrew. Great communication and fast payment. I would definitely deal with Andrew again! (thumbs u

Edited by gojira