• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

(thumbsu(thumbsu to Rupp as always....Won a Raphael #1 in his latest auction.  Awesome boardie, love purchasing stuff from Mike.  Great prices and quick shipping.  Will continue to scan the CGC boards to see if Rupp has any good deals coming up 

Edited by Mike22

Got some great deals on comics from Rupp's March sale!!!  Everything was well-packaged and the books were in great condition...as described or better.  Shipping was pretty quick too.  Can't wait for the next event.  Thanks, Rupp!!! (worship)

This guy! (worship) (worship) (worship) Bought some books from Rupp again recently and there was a bit of a mistake, but he went above and beyond to make it right. I won't go into the particulars, but he truly cares about his customers and he did not leave me hanging for second. I've always had smooth dealings with him over the years and look forward to his next sale. (thumbsu