• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

Got a box o' from Michael today.

I was so happy with what I found inside that I myself.

Job well done sir! (worship)

For anyone not "in the know", this is positive feedback, I you not.

This man must be German with his mastery of (thumbs u Got my box today, packed tighter than.....let me not. His Clooneythons would be epic, but with the awesome books as well, they are sweeter than a batch of warm grunt muffins. Keep on keeping on and we shall meet again!

Sample of the pecan sandies offered, got a Giant Size X-men 1 slabbed at 60% of GPA, did not fall for the uncomfortably large collection of leather fetish mags.....fool me once shame on you.

Could keep going but I won't!

This man must be German with his mastery of (thumbs u Got my box today, packed tighter than.....let me not. His Clooneythons would be epic, but with the awesome books as well, they are sweeter than a batch of warm grunt muffins. Keep on keeping on and we shall meet again!

Could keep going but I won't!

I did not know how to give the positive feedback so i thought a quote would b in order...cant wait for the next big youll be having sir.

Just wanted to post that I received a really nice Astonishing Tales #25 from Michael (Bio-Rupp) after his Clooney Thon---so well protected, it was shipped in a diamond dist. box! Well packed, arrived fast and safe--my thanks Mike!

(thumbs u just received my books for the Clooneython. Awesome deal on some great comics. Micheal was very understanding and work out payment when i did not notice that it was a PAYPAL thread only. Got payment to him and i got the comics.

Thanks Micheal and a big KUDOS to you.

Tim

Michael is always a pleasure to deal with. Quick wit and quicker payment :luhv:

Always look forward to Clooneython and his stopping by my sales threads :whee:

This time, I did the selling and he went with time payments...not a problem one ( :gossip: well the was the faint aroma of , but that could have as easily been me as him hm )

We have joked about a Norrisfest/Clooneython team-up, but I am thinking it will be here before you know it...the time is almost Nigh my friend!!! :eek:

Heath

I bought some books during Michael's CLOONEYTHON IV sales thread. As always, I am very happy with what I purchased. I am looking forward to reading a few of the graphic novels and enjoying some of the other comics. Thanks!!