• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bio-Rupp's Feedback Thread - !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

358 posts in this topic

Michael is A+++ to deal with!

We had talked about a relatively inexpensive Pedigree book that he had and we both loved. I tried to get him to sell it to me and "name his price" but he didnt want to let it go.

A few weeks later, i bought some SWEET X-men upgrades from him and then BAM out of nowhere he throws in the beloved Pedigree book FOR FREE (worship)

A true class act and GREAT guy. If every seller was 1/2 the guy Michael is, DAMN would this be a great hobby!

I just received another super order from Mr. Michael, and I cannot be more pleased.

- Fantastic grading!

- Super-safe packaging!!

- Rapid shipping!!!

And an incredible freebie that fits right into my collecting focus.

Buy with confidence, though be very careful who you open the package up in front of. Never know what "extras" may be packed on top.

:eek:

You guys are AWESOME!

I have to say that since you've all been paying my mortgage. :grin:

As Ice Cube puts it... "bow down" ...to the shatlovers (worship)

I'm sure that will be "editied" by RMA to "bend over" and posted in Out of Context :cool:

Yeah his books ship uber fast and they are packed for a battle, but he slapped me on my azz and said I should work it a little harder. Guys like that disgust me. I mean yeah I know I look good in those hot pants, but c'mon, have a little respect.

If you like to be man handled and berated, for free, then Rupp is your man.

Yeah his books ship uber fast and they are packed for a battle, but he slapped me on my azz and said I should I work it a litlle harder.Guys like that disgust me. I mean yeah I know I look good in those hot pants but c'mon, have a little respect.

If you like to be man handled and berated, for free, then Rupp is your man.

You better be ready to work dat azz when I get home young man... Papa Rupp dont take "no" for no answer. :devil: