• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LoneTree's Feedback Thread
1 1

243 posts in this topic

Brian jumped out of a plane and dropped no less than ONE BILLION DOLLARS in my ClooneyThon Thanks for Giving Thread!

I appreciate this man ... not only for making me the Board's newest billionaire... but for being an all round nice fellow who wasn't afraid to jump into my thread and have some fun.

Many thanks sir!

Michael

Not my first transaction with Brian and won't be my last. :) Plus, he threw in a cool freebie. You know me too well! :cool: Thanks!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=209271&Number=4452102#Post4452102

I am a little late with this but I want to echo the appreciation of Lonetree's sale's professionalism.

I purchased an ASM 67 off of Brian and was most pleased with the ease of communication and well-described quality of the book.

A confident recommendation from me. (thumbs u

Like a good dealer, he makes his products available to junkies like myself, by allowing time payments for the degenerate who won't stop buying. Brian is awesome and I got all sorts of spidey slabs as well as my DD 158, finally. Already feeding my addiction again (thumbs u