• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goldust's Feedback Thread

87 posts in this topic

Red pants. Check.

Witty. Check.

Intelligent. _______ (just kidding, Check)

Rep as a buyer? Paypal.

And solid.

(thumbs u

Bet you've got a pair of crimson pantaloons lurking in your closet, young Radovan.

Actually, I might have you beat.

I've got a pair of ladies pants made of brown patch leather that I've been dying to wear. Make me look like David Lee Roth in his hey day. I just don't have a pair of shoes to go with 'em yet!

:shy:

Red pants. Check.

Witty. Check.

Rep as a buyer? Paypal.

And solid.

(thumbs u

Bet you've got a pair of crimson pantaloons lurking in your closet, young Radovan.

I've got a pair of ladies pants made of brown patch leather that I've been dying to wear. Make me look like David Lee Roth in his hey day. I just don't have a pair of shoes to go with 'em yet!

So will Roy be wearing his kinky pants at NYC? :o

Red pants. Check.

Witty. Check.

Rep as a buyer? Paypal.

And solid.

(thumbs u

So will Roy be wearing his kinky pants at NYC? :o

hm

I've had nothing but the most pleasant dealings with Andy! And would not hesitate to do so again, and looking forward to our next transaction!

Andy is a Highly_Thoughtful_and_Witty_Person and a tremendous asset to the boards! Hope to meet in person some day... :headbang:

t