• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goldust's Feedback Thread

87 posts in this topic

Hats off to Redpants for a few tight raw books and my first evah old label slab :luhv:

Lightning quick shipping and first class packaging. He still can't handle his drink though.

Hats off to Redpants for a few tight raw books and my first evah old label slab :luhv:

Lightning quick shipping and first class packaging. He still can't handle his drink though.

Compared to you, nobody can. ;)

Anyway, Gav is a top-draw buyer. (thumbs u

Every time I have the opportunity to give Andy mammoth kudos I will. Whether it is for a past transaction or one to come 3 years and 2 months in the future he gets massive and appreciative Kudos. They DON'T get better than my limey friend here. (thumbs u

Now go to his website and buy a bunch of nicely graded Avengers and FFs so I can sell him some more. :sumo:

Disclaimer: Not involved with Goldust Comics in any way, except that we are both fellow Argentines who have been known to share a drink or 7 in San Diego along with Mr. Borock. rantrant

Up the Irons!

Every time I have the opportunity to give Andy mammoth kudos I will. Whether it is for a past transaction or one to come 3 years and 2 months in the future he gets massive and appreciative Kudos. They DON'T get better than my limey friend here. (thumbs u

Now go to his website and buy a bunch of nicely graded Avengers and FFs so I can sell him some more. :sumo:

Disclaimer: Not involved with Goldust Comics in any way, except that we are both fellow Argentines who have been known to share a drink or 7 in San Diego along with Mr. Borock. rantrant

Up the Irons!

I'll be at Wonder Con in April, so hopefully there'll be a boozy meet-up then....

Just bought I well-packed, tightly graded Bats #171 from Redpants, top quality service once again. He even converses through PM sometimes too when he's not watching Paul Kay on TV.

Cheers Andy (worship)

Andrew stopped posting wank music long enough to sell me a gorgeous raw Batman #202.

I'm becoming quite a resident in here, which is quite strange as us ruffians don't usually mix with royalty. He sells good books though and packages them very well.

Andrew stopped posting wank music long enough to sell me a gorgeous raw Batman #202.

meh

I'm becoming quite a resident in here, which is quite strange as us ruffians don't usually mix with royalty. He sells good books though and packages them very well.

You're board royalty, guv. I mean Gav. :headbang: