• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nikelspot Feedback Thread

119 posts in this topic

Purchased some variants from Nik via PM. The books arrived fast and safe, and were every bit as nice or better than described. On top of that, Nik is very helpful and knowledgable with information on books. A very nice person to deal with, you just can't go wrong here.

Thanks a million Nik (worship)

Purchased two variants from Nik in his last thread. The books are great, I'm very happy. I am especially grateful for the customer service, Nik is simply one of the nicest guys to deal with, he handles everything with care and consideration. Many thanks Nik, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I'm new the the forums and was nervous about doing a 4 figure transaction on here, all the risk is with the buyer, and lets be honest, fraud is rampant on the internet... so with that being said Nik made my first transaction on these boards a very pleasant experience, great communication, willing to make a deal, quick shipping and probably the best, most secure packaging I've ever received comic books in.. would buy from again in a heartbeat.. especially if he wants to cut my an awesome deal on the ASM 194 9.6 he has on ebay at the moment :)

Just got a great deal on 2 keys I needed from Nik . The books looked even better in person than in his already awesome scans and his grades and descriptions are right on. On top of all that he's a super friendly guy to talk to and I'll definitely be looking for his sale threads from now on! THANKS, NIK!!!!