Buying/Selling Feedback For Prodigy44
1 1

31 posts in this topic

682 posts

Got some great deals from John recently. He shipped my books quickly, and they were packaged expertly.   Definitely looking forward to more of his sales threads.

834 posts

Just want to shout out to John. 
Put together an amazing deal tons of great books and some amazing freebies.   Great packing fast shipping and shipping to Canada.
Thanks John i would do another deal with him in a heart beat.  

Cheers Tim

4,144 posts

John was extremely professional throughout my purchase. He's a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him  again. Thanks. 

2,966 posts

WOW! Great deal, Great packaging, Ultra fast shipping!!!  Thanks!

321 posts

Safe & secure packaging during shipping. Comics arrived quickly. ..... great prices and easy to do business with. Thanks again!!!!

97 posts

Bought a bunch of Walking Dead's recently. Perfectly described and fast shipping!

Thanks

269 posts

John is an awesome dude!!! I got a great deal on some great books!!! John was courteous and kept the line of communication open during the whole process. Can't wait to get my books!!! I look forward to seeing more stuff from him in the future. 

Thanks again!!!

Eddie "The Comic Guy" Rodriguez

883 posts

John is an excellent seller. Books are always as described and shipping is safe and timely. 

238 posts

John need no introduction. Everyone seems to know him around here. So all I can say is u need to buy from him. N he’s really friendly,easy to work with, and really has some great books at great prices. One of the best... :headbang: thnx again