• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

Recommend seller on the board. I was extremely happy with the condition of the books, how well packaged they were shipped, how quickly they were shipped, and Paperheart's great communication/response time.

I plan to buy from him again. Thanks very much!

On 2015-8-5 at 10:36 AM, collector_bill said:

Received another parcel from Mike today , tight grading as usual and bomb proof packing , I hope he sets up at the next VCC .

Kudos again for another parcel received today from Mike , always a pleasure to add such great comics to my collection .

Just received a couple books from Paperheart's recent tpb thread. Promptly shipped, safely packed, and communication was great.  I'm happy to add these to the book shelf and will be watching for his sales threads in the future. 

Received a box of books earlier and I’m ecstatic.  It’s not just the Brave And The Bold #125 that looks like it's fresh off the spinner rack, but rather the packaging.  In lieu of shipping, Paperheart could easily hand these off to me when he comes through the drive-thru at Piggly Wiggly In the evening, but instead he ships and takes care to package these as though the books are going to the moon. This point is especially important as some liquid detergent was shipped to me(with broken cap) and spent the evening leaking and soaking through all my mail.  The floor, box, and packing materials are wet and smelling of lavender, but the comics are unharmed, and that’s due to the diligence in his packaging, even for low value stuff.

Recommending him is a no-brainer. 

Another couple dozen books arrived.  What can I say? If you’re an actual reader of comics, Paperheart’s always got some good offerings on trades, mini-series, collected story arcs, etc. All the boxes get checked here: communication, packing, yada yada yada....     It’s cool to get comics from someone else who so obviously enjoys comics themselves.

:banana: