• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paperheart's Pathetic Stroke My Ego Thread
2 2

178 posts in this topic

Add me to the list of happy buyers from Mike. Just received my pick-ups from his latest sales thread, and I couldn't be happier. Everything tightly graded, shipped lightning-fast, and packaged to withstand anything. I'll gladly buy from him again anytime. (thumbs u

Mike is indeed a great seller. Bought a raw book from him during the February VCC. The book was accurately described, shipped lightning fast, and packed exceptionally well (wish all the books I buy are as securely packed as this). I am very happy and look forward to buying from him again.

Though I have bought from Mike numerous times before, this is the first time I have purchased raw books from him. Nice, tight, accurate grading. Safely packaged and shipped quickly. Mike is great, my highest recommendation !

Edited by bomber-bob

Just a note that Mike sent me the most GLORIOUS 200 comics this week from his recent sale.

Just finished the Fury mini... and getting ready to start on the 80 issue run of Nexus that I haven't read in years. :D

Every order I've made with Mike has always been packed with care.

He knows I'm just going to read these books, but always packs them like they are stacks of rare Golden Age lol

My God I love him ! Post more so I can buy more. ;)

xxx ooo

Rupp

Ditto on all the good things said about Mike , excellent guy and a tight grader , he shipped to the UK with no fuss .

Received my second parcel from Mike , again well packed and tightly graded , wish I could afford to buy more , never disappointed .