• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Catrick339 'Nuff Said!

82 posts in this topic

Here you go, fans of low-to-midgrade funnybooks.

Praise me, beat me up, or just make rude comments about my Hawaiian shirts, it's YOUR choice!

:headbang:

Rick has been my comic book guru for 10 years. He and one other friend started me off on the search for the GA. He's funny, honest, kind...and a wonderful person.

More than a fair grader, and as honest as they come...

Plus he wears a great hat!

Just received a group of about 20 books from Rick last week and couldn't be happier. Everything was up to par and exactly as advertised. The DD #159 I got from him is absolutely beautiful as just like he described. Had been looking to upgrade for a while and this copy kicks . Packaging was tank proof as well.

I don't why I keep on buying from him. He always makes fun on me :(

On the other hand, he just threw in some 3-D glasses in my last shipment :banana:

Don't take it personally Scrooge ol' sock ol' chum, I make fun of Everything And Everybody.

Equal opportunity smartalec, that's me!

Rick packs great and grades really well for an old guy.

I rarely say this but the grading on my comic was really tight.

However, his mind is like the marble packages that I purchased....totally scrambled.

Thanks--Greg