• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CBGC heeby jeebies.

164 posts in this topic

Seanfingh. I think your a dirt bag. You can keep up the 2'nd grade antics. I have better things to do. So go ahead and act like a 7 year old. Flame away. I wouldn't change one thing I did. Don't like that? To bad for you...

Boozad said he was leaving this this chat board because of the Mound City Collection shipping debacle. But he is still here posting away, He didn't keep his word. So if he wants to bring up the past so be it. I can post his own written words. I did save them.

I'm done with the 7 yr, old BS, have at it. I won't loose any sleep over it....

There is nothing second grade about it. You are untrustworthy. That is bad. But people make mistakes all the time. One can come back from being untrustworthy, and re-earn trust. You are a dirtbag because you bask in your transgression, reveling in it and even rubbing everyone's nose in it as you did above.

Keep doing what you do. Hopefully there will be people who will remind everyone that you are a giant doosher. You always bring up Boozad's FDQ (which was tragic BTW). No one cares. So keep posting and keep sleeping well. I'm sure you've become quite accustomed to the pungent whiff of vinegar when you turn over.

Vinegar and water. Prime dooshing fluids. (worship)

Spoken like a true expert in the subject. :slapfight:

Seanfingh. I think your a dirt bag. You can keep up the 2'nd grade antics. I have better things to do. So go ahead and act like a 7 year old. Flame away. I wouldn't change one thing I did. Don't like that? To bad for you...

Boozad said he was leaving this this chat board because of the Mound City Collection shipping debacle. But he is still here posting away, He didn't keep his word. So if he wants to bring up the past so be it. I can post his own written words. I did save them.

There is nothing second grade about it. You are untrustworthy. That is bad. But people make mistakes all the time. One can come back from being untrustworthy, and re-earn trust. You are a dirtbag because you bask in your transgression, reveling in it and even rubbing everyone's nose in it as you did above.

Keep doing what you do. Hopefully there will be people who will remind everyone that you are a giant doosher. You always bring up Boozad's FDQ (which was tragic BTW). No one cares. So keep posting and keep sleeping well. I'm sure you've become quite accustomed to the pungent whiff of vinegar when you turn over.

:acclaim:

:acclaim:

DucciX :cloud9:

In summary, this new grading company is awesome and their 'slabs' present beautifully. TFL is still deebag. Kudos to all (thumbs u

The real question is can we sell them in the forum marketplace? hm

whetteon, ask him. He be the experienced one in the matter. :gossip:

I Googled CBGC and the results were:

Colorado Baptist General Convention

CBGB & OMFUG

Home of Underground Rock.

CBGC: Connectivity-Based Garbage Collection

CBGC Home : Computational Biogeochemistry Group : Woods Hole ...

Chesapeake Bay Garden Club

Covered Bridges Garden Club

The Clinton Boys and Girls Club (CBGC)

I haven't seen anything about comics yet.

Doucher, douching, and D-bag aren't spooned, so I have no idea why you guys went for the alternative spellings.

Besides, it's obvious TFL hasn't douched, because he's obviously suffering from a sandy vagoo.

sand-2din-2dmy-2dvagina.jpg

That's certainly an...interesting...take on things. I prefer to think that many of us are honest and ethical and the fact that you 'won't loose any sleep over it' tells me that you are neither. (thumbs u

I wish Arch would finally give us the graemlin you ACTUALLY mean in posts like this, i.e. instead of (thumbs u something like finger.gif

Looks like they have a great grading process though meh

CBGC has developed a proprietary computer-assisted grading system, taking most of the "guesswork" out of grading. Our graders enter over 25 comic grading details into the system, and the system uses a grading formula to calculate the grade. We don't take the "human-aspect" out of grading, we just use our system to ensure that the grading is consistent and accurate. Our system doesn't have an ego.

Wasn't there a website that you could do a similar thing? I recall seeing this years ago (dunno if it was Nostomania or something like that).

Maybe they use that? lol

E-Bigs?

http://www.e-bigs.net/freetool.php

A hugely refined version of this would be an incredible teaching tool for grading.

If only Gifflefunk was a millionaire so he could work on his full time...

+1