• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The CBGC heeby jeebies.

164 posts in this topic

Seanfingh. I think your a dirt bag. You can keep up the 2'nd grade antics. I have better things to do. So go ahead and act like a 7 year old. Flame away. I wouldn't change one thing I did. Don't like that? To bad for you...

Boozad said he was leaving this this chat board because of the Mound City Collection shipping debacle. But he is still here posting away, He didn't keep his word. So if he wants to bring up the past so be it. I can post his own written words. I did save them.

I'm done with the 7 yr, old BS, have at it. I won't loose any sleep over it....

Seanfingh. I think your a dirt bag. You can keep up the 2'nd grade antics. I have better things to do. So go ahead and act like a 7 year old. Flame away. I wouldn't change one thing I did. Don't like that? To bad for you...

Boozad said he was leaving this this chat board because of the Mound City Collection shipping debacle. But he is still here posting away, He didn't keep his word. So if he wants to bring up the past so be it. I can post his own written words. I did save them.

There is nothing second grade about it. You are untrustworthy. That is bad. But people make mistakes all the time. One can come back from being untrustworthy, and re-earn trust. You are a dirtbag because you bask in your transgression, reveling in it and even rubbing everyone's nose in it as you did above.

Keep doing what you do. Hopefully there will be people who will remind everyone that you are a giant doosher. You always bring up Boozad's FDQ (which was tragic BTW). No one cares. So keep posting and keep sleeping well. I'm sure you've become quite accustomed to the pungent whiff of vinegar when you turn over.

There is nothing second grade about it. You are untrustworthy. That is bad. But people make mistakes all the time. One can come back from being untrustworthy, and re-earn trust. You are a dirtbag because you bask in your transgression, reveling in it and even rubbing everyone's nose in it as you did above.

Keep doing what you do. Hopefully there will be people who will remind everyone that you are a giant doosher. You always bring up Boozad's FDQ (which was tragic BTW). No one cares. So keep posting and keep sleeping well. I'm sure you've become quite accustomed to the pungent whiff of vinegar when you turn over.

Vinegar and water. Prime dooshing fluids. (worship)

Sooooo...only 7 year olds have ethics these days? hm

That's certainly an...interesting...take on things. I prefer to think that many of us are honest and ethical and the fact that you 'won't loose any sleep over it' tells me that you are neither. (thumbs u

Settle down buddy. I meant that cheetah's post had a good point. Have you seen any of my posts in here that were in support of CBCGEDSS? I think it would be a good thing if someone started a well thought out/planned/funded comic grading comany. Obviously it would have been better if they had proofread their site. I'm sure they'll learn. And I'm sure sooner or later there will eventually be a comany that will give CGC a run for their money. There's always room for competition.

I know of a guy who's stationed at the same base as me that had started his own comic grading company years ago. I know it didnt work out, and I cant remember the name of it.

You settle down. And I'm not your buddy.

lol someone's delicate eh?

No someone is rude.

No :censored: sherlock.

I'm here to remind everyone that TFL is a giant doosher.

I'm here to remind everyone that TFL is a giant doosher.

You're just whoring for points.