• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ft88
4 4

298 posts in this topic

I am a bit late with my kudos as i didn't realise these threads existed (too set in my reading patterns, I guess).

I purchased an X-Men #14 off of Ed and was well-pleased with the results.

I asked a lot of questions about the book, in trying to gain a full sense of its pros and possible cons, and Ed took the time to re-examine the book and communicated extremely well the details of its condition.

It's always a fine thing to receive a forty-five year old book in exactly the condition you hope for. One of those things that make the hobby a good thing to be a part of.

Thanks, Ed.

Dennis

Just got in a nice little batch of Savage Swords from Ed. Condition was exactly as described, they were shipped quickly, and well. Thanks, Ed! Pleasure doing business with ya. Got anymore dead magazines? :baiting:

th_SavageSwordofConan1161985-09.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan1271986-08.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan1641989-09.jpgth_SavageSwordofConan1701990-02.jpg

SavageSwordofConan1441988-01.jpg

I received some fantastic Detective and OAAW books from Ed recently and everything went smoothly as usual. No worries.

Thanks Ed

I bought a flat rate box full of readers, still reading them! I have also done other deals with Ed, in most cases the books were undergraded. Its always good to do business with someone who is not trying to squeeze me for every last dime! Awesome as always Ed!