• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shark's Feedback Thread
1 1

179 posts in this topic

I bought two CGC slabs from Mike, and it was a very pleasant process! He is awesome to deal with, great communication and I got the package unbelievably fast for an international delivery, and it was packaged very securely indeed!

Buy with confidence!!! (thumbs u

Mike is a great seller. Sold me some x-men modern keys in the condition stated and delivered fast and safe!

Thanks Mike!!

Joe

Thanks for the kind words sir. (worship)

Not only did Mike sell me some sweet Spidey slabs at a great deal, he was helpful and patient thru out the whole process, then shipped in bulletproof packaging!

Thank you sir! (worship)

Thanks Phil. Hope you enjoy the books. (thumbs u

I've bought from Mike before and I always know I'm getting 5 star service when dealing with him.

Bought a book from his last thread. Book was as described or better and shipping was packed well.

Thanks

:headbang:

Vote of confidence to those buying slabs from Shark, especially overseas buyers.

5 slabs across the oceans safely and professionally and correctly packaged to prevent damage. Buyers purchase at ease.

Kudos. :D

On 7/4/2020 at 5:39 PM, Duffman_Comics said:

Almost four years since the last feedback?

Oh well, just completed a few minor purchases, well packed and quickly shipped to the underbelly of the planet.

No problems with Michael, buy with confidence!

Haven't been doing much selling in here for quite awhile now.

Earlier received a small group of raw books to fill runs from Shark.  All were as described and well priced.  Books shipped promptly and were packaged safely for their journey.   I’d be glad to purchase books from him again in the future.  :)