• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing & CGC Submission Service!

86 posts in this topic

So what happened to the on-site pressing at the NYC CC?

I didn't even see you attending the show? (shrug)

Poor planning on my part. I booked my flight, but unforeseen circumstances prevented me from going.

But a reminder to everyone else that the next shipment to CGC will be at the end of the month. (thumbs u

Updated the before and after pressing thread with work from recent work:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4307690&fpart=10

My next shipment to CGC will be on Friday. If you want any books worked on for the next shipment, send them in Priority or Express!

Have you really pressed 8.5's to 9.8's? That is pretty good!

Also, my firewall software gave a warning that the site may be "suspicious". May want to ensure you haven't accidentally acquired any malware on the server.

Sure, I've have plenty of 8.0 and 8.5 books go to 9.8; most of them Bronze Age though.

I have no idea why that warning came up on your firewall. I haven't had that happen on my computer or other computers. I'll check around and try to find a solution.

Have you really pressed 8.5's to 9.8's? That is pretty good!

Also, my firewall software gave a warning that the site may be "suspicious". May want to ensure you haven't accidentally acquired any malware on the server.

Sure, I've have plenty of 8.0 and 8.5 books go to 9.8; most of them Bronze Age though.

I have no idea why that warning came up on your firewall. I haven't had that happen on my computer or other computers. I'll check around and try to find a solution.

Do you have any examples you can post ?

Before and after pictures? Unfortunately, I don't. I've only started doing those recently when I went public with my service. I really don't have any "before" pictures. All I have are pictures of the final CGC graded product.

Sounds like we need to submit some books to help create examples.

hm

I'll be posting all of the information that I have regarding all of the pedigree collections eventually.

:gossip: Just don't ever commit to writing a book about pedigrees. A few in the hobby have talked about this for years, and still haven't delivered.

(: