Pressing & CGC Submission Service!
6 6

86 posts in this topic

9,527 posts

Thanks Tupenny!

New forms have been edited into the first post! Thanks for all of the PMs and business everybody!

9,527 posts
So what happened to the on-site pressing at the NYC CC?

I didn't even see you attending the show? (shrug)

Poor planning on my part. I booked my flight, but unforeseen circumstances prevented me from going.

But a reminder to everyone else that the next shipment to CGC will be at the end of the month. (thumbs u

9,527 posts

Updated the before and after pressing thread with work from recent work:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4307690&fpart=10

My next shipment to CGC will be on Friday. If you want any books worked on for the next shipment, send them in Priority or Express!

4,345 posts

Have you really pressed 8.5's to 9.8's? That is pretty good!

Also, my firewall software gave a warning that the site may be "suspicious". May want to ensure you haven't accidentally acquired any malware on the server.

12,998 posts

Who's "we"? hm

9,527 posts

Also, my firewall software gave a warning that the site may be "suspicious". May want to ensure you haven't accidentally acquired any malware on the server.

Sure, I've have plenty of 8.0 and 8.5 books go to 9.8; most of them Bronze Age though.

I have no idea why that warning came up on your firewall. I haven't had that happen on my computer or other computers. I'll check around and try to find a solution.

4,827 posts

Sure, I've have plenty of 8.0 and 8.5 books go to 9.8; most of them Bronze Age though.

I have no idea why that warning came up on your firewall. I haven't had that happen on my computer or other computers. I'll check around and try to find a solution.

Do you have any examples you can post ?

9,527 posts

Before and after pictures? Unfortunately, I don't. I've only started doing those recently when I went public with my service. I really don't have any "before" pictures. All I have are pictures of the final CGC graded product.

80,318 posts
Before and after pictures? Unfortunately, I don't. I've only started doing those recently when I went public with my service. I really don't have any "before" pictures. All I have are pictures of the final CGC graded product.

Sounds like we need to submit some books to help create examples.

hm

9,527 posts

I am currently accepting submissions for the next drop-off which will be on November 30th! PM me if you are interested.

80,318 posts
I am currently accepting submissions for the next drop-off which will be on November 30th! PM me if you are interested.

:ohnoez:

6,183 posts

Got to keep this in mind. hm

Great prices by the way!

9,527 posts

Thanks! :banana:

I've started a blog on the website. The first entry is on the data that I found regarding the River City pedigree. I'll be posting all of the information that I have regarding all of the pedigree collections eventually.

http://www.comicpressing.com/blog.php

80,318 posts
I'll be posting all of the information that I have regarding all of the pedigree collections eventually.

:gossip: Just don't ever commit to writing a book about pedigrees. A few in the hobby have talked about this for years, and still haven't delivered.

(:

6,183 posts

The pictures of some of the work is fantastic. Now all I have to do is find some good candidates! hm

53,020 posts

Stephen's prescreen/pressing was awesome!! 9/9 on the grading. Great communication and fast turn around

Starting to sound like Ebay feedback. 2 thumbs way up (thumbs u (thumbs u