• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pressing & CGC Submission Service!

86 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Just a notification to everyone that I am currently accepting submissions for the month of December. I will be hand delivering and picking up books from CGC at the end of the month; I will call CGC to determine an exact delivery date, as I am unsure of their days of operation with regard to the holidays.

http://www.comicpressing.com/

All of December's submissions are of course at CGC by now.

I'm taking submissions for January, as there will be another shipment sent at the end of the month.

Thank you to everyone who has been sending submissions thus far! I greatly appreciate your business.

Stephen recently worked on some books I had received from sellers in soft envelopes, leading to corner damage. Most collectors would end up either tossing these books, selling them off, or burning them to forget the bad transactions. What else could you do?

(shrug)

In sharing photos with Stephen, he felt there was a chance to potentially improve their condition. After sending him the books, Stephen was thorough and honest in assessing whether his services could make a difference. He even pointed out that one book had no chance for improvement, and I was better off to save my money.

And what a difference he made. This book was sold as a 9.6/9.8, and was then mailed in a soft envelope with a piece of thin cardboard for protection. But at least the seller had scribbled "DON'T BEND" on the envelope. It arrived as a 9.2 due to corner hits to the package.

doh!

Well, not anymore!

AA0_Gold_96a.jpg

So bring on your bad packaging, sellers. I've found my equalizer!

:sumo:

Thank you, Stephen. I am overjoyed with the results!

(worship)

:hi:

The cheapest return shipping from CGC is via UPS ground. The books are not insured with this method of shipment, but it is far cheaper than any of the other services that CGC offers. It is $9 for the first book and $2 for each additional book.