• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man #55, Rare Valiants and others on eBay!

33 posts in this topic

So let's cut the 1st grade BS comments. The point of this post is to sale some comics. Your points were made and I've admit my mistake. If you have nothing nice to say then go post in the [!@#%^&^] general section. I'm tired of the holy-than-thou attitudes present on CGC forums. If you don't feel I'm trustworthy then take your business elsewhere. But spare me from your attempts to continually pouring salt on the wound in order to boost your little egos. It only pisses me off.

First you underminded your "point" by trying to sell books with "borrowed" scans. That's really bad form....

And why should anyone trust you, when you've can't even provide a scan of the comic? Essentially you're trying to get people to buy the comic based on a scan and description. If you don't have a scan of the actual book, then go with the description only. Using other's scans gives the impression of underhandedness whether you think so or not.....

Jim

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale

I guess that's better than getting a suspension for stealing pics...

Aw, now I feel bad. I didn't want him to remove the auctions, just the pics.

The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale

I guess that's better than getting a suspension for stealing pics...

Aw, now I feel bad. I didn't want him to remove the auctions, just the pics.

Maybey he didnt have the comic?

He [!@#%^&^] about the lack of content on the CGC boards, yet he contributes zip.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Don't let the door hit ya where the lord split ya. hi.gif

He [!@#%^&^] about the lack of content on the CGC boards, yet he contributes zip.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

I contribute zip but I'm still around! confused-smiley-013.gif

But you're like the cute little CGC mascot.

gossip.gif

True....but you allow us to do This to you

space.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

space.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

shocked.gif I remembered that you made that pic after I called you guys a bunch of video nerds! crazy.gif

space.jpg

confused-smiley-013.gif

shocked.gif I remembered that you made that pic after I called you guys a bunch of video nerds! crazy.gif

Don't worry you'll get to video nerd-dom eventually, just a few more steps up the ladder.... sumo.gif