Mark 1 feedback thread

110 posts in this topic

5,046 posts

Got a Fantastic threesome from Marc(comics of course)and the whole tranaction went super smooth! Bulletproof and quick shipping to top it off! Wouldn't hesitate to do a deal with this boardie. (thumbs u

11,377 posts

Just picked up a sweet slabbed JIM from Mark, and the transaction was flawless. The book shipped instantly, was packaged perfectly, and communication was prompt and friendly. All-around great seller, and someone I hope to business with again. :foryou:

4,742 posts

Picked up some very nice silver age books and a couple of Fortress holders from Mark, items were packaged well and shipped quickly.

5,316 posts

Sold a Flash #123 to Marc!! Couldn't have dealt with a nicer guy. We have done business in the past and I certainly look forward to it again. Stand up guy all around!! Thanks again brother, Gino

5,580 posts

four-figure deal with Mark, done easy as pie! smooth communication, prompt payment!!

Highly recommend Mark to all forumites!

Joey

1,320 posts

Just completed a four figure deal with Marc and things went very well. Very good communication, prompt payment and overall a pleasure to deal with!

9,893 posts

Picked up a Walking Dead #144 Convention CGC 9.8 book from Marc. Super fast shipping and great packaging.

Thanks, Brian

14,787 posts

Thanks everyone who has posted on my kudos thread. I appreciate all the kind words and it's been a pleasure with all of you as well.

Having 11 pages (and growing) of awesome feedback is a nice thing to look upon.

Thank you!

27,640 posts

Mark is a nice chap, and easy to work with. Welcome in my sales threads anytime. :cloud9:

902 posts

bought another grail that i always wanted....easy to work with and great to talk with. recommend this seller to anyone. thanks again mark!