• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Unfortunately our house is unlivable 

but family Safe

Hope to be able to check on Store and warehouse tomorrow if that survived we will be OK

Wow I just logged on strictly to check on you when I saw how hard Lynn Haven was hit. Glad to hear the family is safe

Edited by PKJ

18 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Unfortunately our house is unlivable 

but family Safe

Hope to be able to check on Store and warehouse tomorrow if that survived we will be OK

Was worried when you didn't respond to Facebook messenger this morning. Stay safe. If you need help with anything let me know.

18 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Rick hasn't checked in yet today and I don't want to bother him on his phone.

Let us know when you get a chance how you made it through the night.

Just saw this now and the same sentiments as well like everyone else has shared on here. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family as well and everyone else in the FL region who have been hit hard by the storm. Glad the family is fine, sorry about your home :( . I'm praying everything else is fine.  God bless and stay strong!

1 hour ago, Dark Knight said:

Just saw this now and the same sentiments as well like everyone else has shared on here. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family as well and everyone else in the FL region who have been hit hard by the storm. Glad the family is fine, sorry about your home :( . I'm praying everything else is fine.  God bless and stay strong!

+1   Sorry to hear that you're going through this, but I'm happy to hear you and your family are okay.