• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

i can't imagine how tough this is for you. I know your character is impeccable around here and, well, this this proves it. It's why your're thought of so highly around here (and no doubt in all areas of your life). I look forward meeting you at a con someday. You helped me score a big book and I never was able to say "thanks" in person. 

Edited by NoMan

3 hours ago, batman_fan said:

The other side of the coin is only 20% more to do then on to the next stage of life. Best of luck to you and your family Rick. 

90% done now

running out of places to put stuff lol

8 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Moved 20,000 pounds of long boxes. Not fun. 

15DB9567-47C6-44D5-9A1A-CF8AF8B23B42.jpeg

Not the workout you were looking for, huh? In my twenties, I carried two long boxes at a time - three if I was showing off. Nowadays, one box is challenge enough.

The rumors were true: youth IS wasted on the young.  :sorry:

Keep up the good work!   (thumbsu

19 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Moved 20,000 pounds of long boxes. Not fun. 

15DB9567-47C6-44D5-9A1A-CF8AF8B23B42.jpeg

I guess all of the Centaurs have already been loaded and shipped off to Metro since they are starting to load each one of them onto their CC auction site for their next Event Auction scheduled for March of this year.

Best of luck to you in this upcoming auction and hope you make enough money so that you can dive around in it like Scrooge McDuck.  :flipbait:   :wishluck:  :wishluck:

2 hours ago, Marty Mann said:

Rick...

Sorry to hear about your misfortune...hope things get better down the road.

Marty

Thanks

no store opportunities yet so still a little depressing in this neck of the woods.  But we wake up every day so could be worse 

2 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

I recently had a funeral to attend to. This in itself should be cause for celebration.

And yet there is so much widespread depression and frustration here, I’m sure not everyone feels fortunate