• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, SushiX said:

Mr.gator

If a book that is foxing is inside a cgc slab, can it stop the foxing process?  Do you yourself keep away from books that have foxing? 

A slab will not stop foxing. Only proper storage can slow/stop the growth

for me, depends on the book and degree

Edited by G.A.tor

McElwain is 3-7 vs. ranked teams (was named SEC Coach of the year after going 1-4 vs. ranked teams in 2015) and the Gators are back-to-back SEC East Champions.

Wait, is that a question? Oh, I know - How bad is the SEC East that something like that can happen?

4 hours ago, Crowzilla said:

McElwain is 3-7 vs. ranked teams (was named SEC Coach of the year after going 1-4 vs. ranked teams in 2015) and the Gators are back-to-back SEC East Champions.

Wait, is that a question? Oh, I know - How bad is the SEC East that something like that can happen?

Apparently pretty bad

Rick--I'm having no luck in the More Fun Comics 73 thread so I'm moving on to you......I recently noticed what  appears to be a printing error on some copies near the issue number...any insight into how that effects pricing (if at all) and if there is a majority desire for one over the other (and what that would be based on)  Thanks !

8 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Rick--I'm having no luck in the More Fun Comics 73 thread so I'm moving on to you......I recently noticed what  appears to be a printing error on some copies near the issue number...any insight into how that effects pricing (if at all) and if there is a majority desire for one over the other (and what that would be based on)  Thanks !

Much like all golden age variations they generally are so scarce that there's virtually no consideration given to the variance in printings 

take Superman 1 for instance we've known for years and years there were at least three  printings  yet they're still no differentiation in them in the market

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:
3 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Yes, but is that Stan the Man sitting there trying to take a poop ? on top of his DC competitors? lol 

Yes

So, you are officially confirming that Stan likes to poop and fart on top of his competitors?  9_9