• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Murphman13 said:

Tighten down your tarps, Rick. Looks like you guys are going to get slammed with a ton of rain tomorrow. We are still thinking about you. 

Great, just what we need

Edited by G.A.tor

7 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

Sorry to read this. What is important is you and your family are safe and ok. Your collection was lost but can be rebuilt. Life cannot.

Unfortunately probably no rebuilding of any personal collection. In fact I suspect I will have to sell everything personal to help my family and I through this ordeal....normal for me is a distant past. The future will be a variation I had not considered.  

39 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Unfortunately probably no rebuilding of any personal collection. In fact I suspect I will have to sell everything personal to help my family and I through this ordeal....normal for me is a distant past. The future will be a variation I had not considered.  

If financial assistance of any kind is needed I'm sure the many good friends you have in this community will be quick to help.  You've always been there for folks and this seems like the appropriate time and place to offer.  Will PM later this evening.

wow, just read this situation. You seem to be dealing better than I might in the same circumstances! Keep yourselves safe and I hope you can remain positive and productive while moving forward, as slow as that seems to be going.

Stay strong!

2 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

I'm sorry to hear about all that has happened to you and yours.  The pictures of your city look awful.  Good luck and God Bless as you put the pieces back together!

3 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Hang in there, Rick.  Life is gonna get better soon.

I’m counting on it. 

I’m told that power has been restored to store complex. Will check tomorrow and see if our store can actually receive the power 

46 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

I’m counting on it. 

I’m told that power has been restored to store complex. Will check tomorrow and see if our store can actually receive the power 

Well, if you want to get out of the area for a bit, we still have room. I hope that it's better than you had hoped.

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Well, if you want to get out of the area for a bit, we still have room. I hope that it's better than you had hoped.

Definitely appreciated... and I wanted out of here the hour after the storm. Problem is I can’t leave. Too, too much to do and continuously do.