• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Scary. That book is obviously very low grade. It does make me wonder, though:

Gator, how would CGC grade a book that had a good looking cover but had mold on the interior pages? What's the highest grade you've ever seen a book with mold get?

Edited by jimbo_7071

1 hour ago, jimbo_7071 said:

Scary. That book is obviously very low grade. It does make me wonder, though:

Gator, how would CGC grade a book that had a good looking cover but had mold on the interior pages? What's the highest grade you've ever seen a book with mold get?

2.0 is highest I’ve seen 

6 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

Hey @G.A.tor. First of all, we miss yer ugly mug around here. Second of all, how about cgc getting bought out? A penny for your thoughts. Good, bad, or “makes no difference” to our hobby?  And then PM me your true thoughts 

It’s interesting for sure. Until we hear blackstones plan, it’s all speculative but I’m sure they want to increase revenue /profits , so I’d expect that’s the direction they will take. 

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:

I did open a small store in banner elk NC in oct of 2019. 

So if I were to be in the area, I could visit the store ? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

32 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

So if I were to be in the area, I could visit the store ? GOD BLESS...

You sure can. It’s nothing like our former Florida Store but I’m there 4-5 days a week 

12 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

You sure can. It’s nothing like our former Florida Store but I’m there 4-5 days a week 

You're just a few hours away ... and it's a VERY scenic drive. What's the store's name ? GOD BLESS... 

9 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

You're just a few hours away ... and it's a VERY scenic drive. What's the store's name ? GOD BLESS... 

New force 

4004 Nc hwy 105 s

banner elk 

6 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

New force 

4004 Nc hwy 105 s

banner elk 

Why die to go to Heaven when you can move to the Smoky Mountains while you're still kicking :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

1 hour ago, jimjum12 said:

Why die to go to Heaven when you can move to the Smoky Mountains while you're still kicking :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

:gossip: Blue ridge 

5 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

:gossip: Blue ridge 

You're not far from the Smokies ... for us, with UVA in the Blue Ridge Mountains, it makes for a really neat Autumn road trip with the leaves turning. Some really good people live out that way... I really need to come check you out. GOD BLESS...