• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mysterio's kudos thread

70 posts in this topic

Art went above and beyond for a relatively small order of Twin City ASMs. Went to the hassle of printing a color copy of the pedigree certificate for EACH book (and we are talking $5 books here :ohnoez: ) He also made a copy of the original Heritage invoice and included it in the order. Absolutely great guy to work with, and I give him

(thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u out of (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

Mysterio sold me a great, Spidey Super Stories # 3, CGC NM 9.4!

OK it is not going to show a profit, but the point is that MYSTERIO is a dependable, nice Seller that can be trusted!

MYSTERIO is a nice part of this Forum!

CAL :news:

Purchased two books. I appreciate the excellent communication and that the books were packaged extremely well.

Thanks for a stress free transaction Art. Will def buy from you again in the near future!

(thumbs u

Bought a sweet Spidy slab from Arthur. Packed so good, even the crunched corner the USPS decided to add to the packing didn't touch all the bubble wrap.. Let alone the slab.

Great guy to deal with.. Highly recommended.

Thanks,

:headbang:

I would like to thank Art for helping me out in getting Bruce Campbell's autograph at the Dallas Fan Days show.

Art was very generous in giving up some of his time at the show in order to help me out and I appreciate it very much.

Thanks again Art!