• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

I have a couple as well...a 4.5 (the Nik auction copy) and a 4.0 (from JvR11)...also had a 6.0 consigned to me at NY, so 3 in my "possesion", but only 2 I own...one of which I have just been waiting for the watcher to inquire about :baiting:

:shy:

I have a couple as well...a 4.5 (the Nik auction copy) and a 4.0 (from JvR11)...also had a 6.0 consigned to me at NY, so 3 in my "possesion", but only 2 I own...one of which I have just been waiting for the watcher to inquire about :baiting:

thought that might get your attention

thought that might get your attention

Sometimes I need subtle hints like that to bring things to my attention lol

That's a great bound volume. I bought Russ Cochran's bound volume of Shock off a boardie. Fun to read.

Gracias, and I think the Shock would be the most fun to read, due to all the genres. I wish I'd gone after more of those Cochran bound volumes when they were on eBay about 2 years ago. One of the lucky people here nabbed the Crypt of Terror / TFTC set for an enviably low price.

That's a great bound volume. I bought Russ Cochran's bound volume of Shock off a boardie. Fun to read.

Gracias, and I think the Shock would be the most fun to read, due to all the genres. I wish I'd gone after more of those Cochran bound volumes when they were on eBay about 2 years ago. One of the lucky people here nabbed the Crypt of Terror / TFTC set for an enviably low price.

That was Bronzilla who later sold it to me... Truly a fine volume!

Let me know when you get sick and disgusted of it... and need somebody to mercifully take it off your hands...

(We need to start a "Rush Cochran volume" club or something. A friend of mine has the Weird Fantasy 2nd of 2 volume... Just gotta track down the other dozen or so.)

Anyway, I like this whole idea of clubs for owners of comics with decapitated heads. I can't wait to see the "Roly Poly 14" club.

Anyway, I like this whole idea of clubs for owners of comics with decapitated heads. I can't wait to see the "Roly Poly 14" club.

Speaking of which - I just recently picked this up from eccomic. Much appreciated.

RolyPoly14.jpg

Let me know when you get sick and disgusted of it... and need somebody to mercifully take it off your hands...

(We need to start a "Rush Cochran volume" club or something. A friend of mine has the Weird Fantasy 2nd of 2 volume... Just gotta track down the other dozen or so.)

It's currently stored in Canada until I finish my law degree here in the UK... by the time I see it again, it'll seem brand new to me again! So I think it has a few years left with me.

I never could track down nice copies of CS 22 or Roly Poly (at least, not when I had any money to spare). Envious of those who have them... the copy of RP above is quite nice. What a treat!