• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crime SuspenStories 22 club
9 9

727 posts in this topic

This thread deserves a :bump:

This books been on my wantlist for a long time. Originally, I was going to try and get a 3.0 to 4.0 copy, but when I saw this one in Baltimore this weekend I quickly pulled the trigger.

Very nice looking for a 1.8, and the price was very cheap.

CrimeSuspenstories22MINE.jpg

I just got this one regraded and should be on it's way back from CGC via Joeypost.

It came from a collection that the guy had four copies. One was a 3.5, the other a 1.8 and one restored...I forget the exact grade, but it was lower than 5.0.....

I bought the best one ! :devil:

P1010024.jpg 

This books been on my wantlist for a long time. Originally, I was going to try and get a 3.0 to 4.0 copy, but when I saw this one in Baltimore this weekend I quickly pulled the trigger.

Did you get that from Ted over at Superworld ?

Congrats! (thumbs u

How big a holder did they put that in? Holy Spine Roll! :ohnoez:

I know some people are not fond of pressing, but this book could certainly benefit from having it removed if the staples/centerfold are up for it.

Nice book either way.

Beats my copy all to heck, cause I don't have a copy.

:cry:

Did you get that from Ted over at Superworld ?

(thumbs u

How big a holder did they put that in? Holy Spine Roll! :ohnoez:

I know some people are not fond of pressing, but this book could certainly benefit from having it removed if the staples/centerfold are up for it.

Nice book either way.

Beats my copy all to heck, cause I don't have a copy.

:cry:

lol Yes it has a GIANT spine roll. Definitely warped from being on the bottom of some heavy pile.

Plus the large piece missing from the bottom continues to the back. Not as large on the back though.

Otherwise it looks great. The colors are great. The edges have some chipping, but the center is without creases or writing. I don't mind low grade books so I'm happy with it. (thumbs u

HA! Sorry it was a bad experience, it was a great idea though!

I had this done by an artist, who shall remain nameless. Let's just say it wasn't a pleasant commission experience, so I will be offering it for sale.

But I thought it was a neat concept when I was into OA.

CSS.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CRIME-SUSPENSTORIES-22-CGC-4-5-Classic-DECAPITATION-/380364490315?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item588f7d864b

Anybody have a clue about the price this guy is asking? There isn't much gpa data on this book. I really want one of these, and I don't mind a plod.

Pass on that. It's a common enough book that another and better copy will come around sooner than later. :thumbsup:

Meaning you can easily get a nice looking one, non-plod, for even less.