• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

361 days, and maybe by then I'll have recovered from the con flu I picked up at this one. (Can you get flus slabbed?)

You better get over it quicker than that, we've got a chef to harass in Brooklyn this or next week! :sumo:

Is this your dorky friend? Did I meet him? I probably did but he's not as memorable as you.

xoxo

greggy

361 days, and maybe by then I'll have recovered from the con flu I picked up at this one. (Can you get flus slabbed?)

You better get over it quicker than that, we've got a chef to harass in Brooklyn this or next week! :sumo:

Is this your dorky friend? Did I meet him? I probably did but he's not as memorable as you.

xoxo

greggy

Yes, I believe I did introduce you to Mr. Delicious on Friday night. He was the one that said Chinatown ate Little Italy.

xoxo

greggy

Yes, I believe I did introduce you to Mr. Delicious on Friday night. He was the one that said Chinatown ate Little Italy.

We are a mean bunch.

xoxo

greggy

Very true. Little Italy used to be so much bigger.