• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2011 - It's Never Too Early!

490 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm gonna try and attend this next year from the UK (the wife has finally given me permission) :banana:

Anyway, I was hoping people could give me some advice on how to go about attending, especially from abroad!!! I understand, to the best of my limited knowledge. that there are 3 tiers of tickets (General admission, VIP and Exhibitors passes) and they all sell quickly, I also understand that hotels are expensive and again sell out quickly. For these reasons I am guessing I need to be organized (shrug).

Any tips you guys have would be much appreciated and if you don't want to post them here I am open to PM's ;)

oh, it is still to early, but what the heck
Dinner Friday night?
we should make it a tradition (thumbs u
:applause:
and we will keep it easy...I will always buy "last year" and you buy "this year"... will help us keep it straight lol

Dinner Friday night?
and we will keep it easy...I will always buy "last year" and you buy "this year"... will help us keep it straight lol
hm

Dinner Friday night?
hm
trust me, the logic is sound