• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cuteypie82 returns

8 posts in this topic

The Return

Did anyone from here win anything from this seller during their last go around?

I remember lots of speculation but don't remember a verdict. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very inconsistent grader, but willing to take returns and give you some money back if disagreed with grade.

But which is the higher grade, wonderful or excellent??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Very inconsistent grader, but willing to take returns and give you some money back if disagreed with grade.

But which is the higher grade, wonderful or excellent??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

I think those are both higher than wow... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"She" is a he and lives in Maryland. I saw many of his early for sale books in person and most of them had color touch or were restored in some way. The scans/pictures really don't tell the story of how bad they look in person. Nice guy just doesn't know much about the books and you will take a chance on anything that looks nice because chances are it isn't.

Steve