• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC 2011, July 20-24, San Diego, CA

521 posts in this topic

Had a great time,except that I had to camp out all night to get next years tickets.Completely losing money on the expensive hotel that I did'nt stay in.I want to thank Rick/GAtor once more for knocking another big grail from my want list,and thanks to the guy just passing by who had the right book at the right time(Bats 234).I think he's a board member,but have no idea what his name is sorry.met up with alot of boardies John (SOT),Roy,Bob Storms (worship) ,Harley(great guy),Andre Watson,Dale,the Bunky's and a slew of others,My one regret is I did'nt get to see Paratrooper/Vaughn,or edgerx/John,guys my offer to buy drinks will always be there for you to cash in anytime.Now it's time to save up for another grail,probably a F.F.#1 or an X-men #1 .God the choices one must make in life!

I have an X-Men #1 that would go nice into your SA key collection :baiting:

Oh! hm A little tapped for cash at the moment,but would like to see the book if your not in a hurry to sell.PM me a scan and a price. (thumbs u