• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biggest OA Prices

318 posts in this topic

Sorry to bring up this thread, I haven't really checked all 31 pages but maybe someone can chime in and classify biggest OA prices by:

Heritage

Comiclink

Dealer Purchase

eBay

...wonder what each would fetch - if someone is familiar.

I'd like to put Classifieds or Private Transaction but I think by their very nature no one will know for sure.

Sorry to bring up this thread, I haven't really checked all 31 pages but maybe someone can chime in and classify biggest OA prices by:

Heritage

Comiclink

Dealer Purchase

eBay

...wonder what each would fetch - if someone is familiar.

I'd like to put Classifieds or Private Transaction but I think by their very nature no one will know for sure.

I agree about private transaction being a big mover (especially as trades as some people cant afford to move that kind of big money). It is unfortunate that this type of sales transactions are being lost to posterity as those in the hobby want to track this kind of data...Unless...we all go to the Comic Art Database and capture this data (yes, shamless plug for the site i Admin). But seriously, let me encourage everyone to use the database to capture, track and evaluate sales trends. Thanks.

4-6x would be about 250k? Boy that's too much for x133 IMO? Not knowledgeable in or interested in the market but seems way high

I don't know that it's way high now, but IIRC, it sold for less than what the X137 DPS just did, according to the rumor mill anyway.