• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End tonight! CGC 8.5 VF+ Captain AMerica 53; Action #70 7.0 "D" Copy!

6 posts in this topic

Okay Timely, I forgive you for outbidding me on the Action #70, but only because I was just upgrading from a 6.5 copy with slightly worse page quality. I'm betting you miss the Church copy that you mentioned you used to own. I know I miss my Action #55 MH.

Enjoy the book. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the bids guys--guess what, I just got some new CGC stuff in!

Most of it was a bit less spectacular than my latest auction stuff, but there were some nice ones.

I was really mad about one, pretty happy with the rest.

The one I was mad about was the Iron Man Sub Mariner one shot, I thought for sure was going to top 9.4, ended up being a darn 9.0.

The other books I got back (coming to an auction soon near you!)

For you DC people:

Action # 92 7.0

Action # 206 6.5 (I was disappointed, thought this one was nicer)

Detective #93 7.5

#243 7.5 (thought this one was nicer)

For the Fawcett Fans,

Captain Marvel Adventures # 14 5.5

Master Comics # 43 7.0

And for you Marvel Pre-Hero junkies:

Journey Into Mystery # 62 8.0 (Hulk prototype!) (3rd best on the census!)

Marvel Tales # 138 (50s Atlas) 8.5 ! (Best on the census! Hasn't made the census yet, but the highest on the census is a 7.0)

Journey Into Unknown Worlds # 37 (Atlas) 8.5 ! (2nd best on census)

World of Mystery # 1 ('50s Atlas) 6.0

(oddly enough.. 2nd best on census, 2nd only to a 6.5!)

Opps, I didn't know that was your handle, sorry

Yeah, I had to change it a while back. It used to be nearmint@aol.com, but eBay kept asking me to change it. They decided having my email address as my eBay handle made me a potential victim of identity theft.

Really, though, no hard feelings about the Action #70. I'm actually more in need of graded copies of 67, 68, & 69.