• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loboagain's Feedback Thread

77 posts in this topic

Francisco and I have done several deals over the years and he is as SOLID as they come here...and an avid collector with a similar focus as mine...

Francisco purchased FF 62 CGC 9.4 and FF 67 CGC 9.2 (1.12.09)...an ASM 27 CGC 9.0 (2.09.09) and most recently a couple of nice raw FFs 30 and 37 (6.07.10)...and I have bought a couple of books from him...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! (thumbs u

THX AGAIN Francisco...always a pleasure! :headbang:

Just recieved some great books from the VCC, but I have done business with Francisco many times ( I think I'm the one who dragged him here from eBay :baiting:), including some higher $$ deals, and he is EXCELLENT...

Looking forward to dealing with him again:) Great packing, btw, fast and he even sent me an extra book! (worship)

Every once in a while you find a fellow collector who is willing to go the extra mile and bend over backwards to try to accommodate you. I'm referring to none other than Loboagain.

I recently bought a big ticket item from him and made several special requests on this purchase. Every one of my requests was met with no complaints. Additional pictures of the book and time spent talking to me on the phone was much appreciated. Communication and packing are top-notch. Can't say enough positive things about my transaction. Looking forward to future dealings!

Sold me this Great, WHITE paged GEM, ASM # 83, CGC NM+ 9.6!

If you get a chance to do Biz with this collector, you can't lose!

CAL who loves to rave about the trust that is unbeatable on this Forum!!! :golfclap:

Just recieved some great books from the VCC, but I have done business with Francisco many times ( I think I'm the one who dragged him here from eBay :baiting:), including some higher $$ deals, and he is EXCELLENT...

This was a GREAT move, Sky!!! Need more like this!!!

Looking forward to dealing with him again:) Great packing, btw, fast and he even sent me an extra book! (worship)

Loboagain is great!

CAL who appreciates the good ones...

Francisco sold me the following:

ASM # 25 raw

ASM # 61 raw 8.0

ASM # 96 raw 8.5

packed right, and timely! What else could you ask for?

Great job!

CAL :hi:

Just received my ASM #1 CGC 3.5 from Francisco. Packing was superb, book looked great, and tracking number was provided. Doesn't get much better than taht (unless the book was free, of course :insane:).

I am looking forward to more transactions with Francisco.

Ed Robertson

Purchased an ASM 49. Safely packaged. Prompt and friendly service. Carefully graded, the book is beautiful. Very happy. Will definitely buy again. Many thanks Francisco. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert