• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moetown's Never Ending Thread - FF12, Action252, Flash, DD's are now Discounted.

2,549 posts in this topic

Gents -

The time has come to dramatically downsize the collection (I have over 45-long boxes and need to reclaim the space). I'm new to the boards but rest assured I'm a top notch individual as I have 100% feedback on e-Bay since 2000 with over 250 all-positive transactions (dmoyak)... I'm going to start with lower grade stuff, concentrate on a specific title, and work my way up to the better graded material. If anyone wants to see what issue numbers I have of Detective (or any DC run for now, let me know as I cannot list everything that I have)... For the Detective, my run starts at 256 and up...

Shipping will occur within (1)-week at the latest but I'll try to ship a couple times per week... and payment accepted is PayPal, M.O.'s and Personal Checks(must clear prior to shipping).

Satisfaction guaranteed!!! Let me know if you are NOT satisfied with your purchase as I'll do whatever it takes to reverse that...

Please no one on the probation list and first "I take it" wins and 'post replies' beat PM's (seems to be a popular line in this section so I thought I'd follow suit). I'll charge the exact shipping for however many books you win.

So, without further ado, I thought it would be fun to play "let's make a deal" as I'm going to list a price and you guys let me know your thoughts as I simply want the books to go to good homes. For example, If I have $10 down and you'd pay $5, simply give me a reply with the amount you're willing to pay and I'll do my best to accept any reasonable offer. Sound fair? First Up, Detective 298 in well read condition:

I'm asking $10 (hint on this book - see above) SOLD via PM...

TECT298FC.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #s 8 and 9

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

I guess the only thing extra to do is add a grade, but I always give low grades like this a pass.

With 10 long boxes to go, you may want to consider selling lots on the $5 and under type SA books, but that's just me.

Ed