• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay GA auctions: Blonde Phantom, Venus, Slave Girl, Miss Fury, Xela, more...

15 posts in this topic

I have about 20 items listed on eBay that golden-age collectors might want to see. Lots of Alex Schomburg covers, sci-fi, GGA, adventure, superheroes (and heroines), Timely, etc. One of the highlights is Wonder Comics #1 with the Hitler cover.

They are all 99-cent auctions. They all end Sunday night, Oct. 24, 2010.

Here is the link: Doohickamabob's eBay auctions

Also, here is a group image of what's being auctioned.

2010oct-comics.jpg

Titles are as follows: After Hours #1 (Warren mag), Strange Adventures #17, Buccaneers #25, This Magazine Is Haunted #1, Venus #11, Slave Girl #1, Modern Comics #77, Blonde Phantom #18, Thrilling #66, Wonder Comics #17, Wonder Comics #11, Startling Comics #48, Startling Comics #45, Skyman #3, Thrilling Comics #57, Wonder Woman #16, Miss Fury #6, Exciting Comics #40, Wonder Comics #1, Tip Top Comics #58

Thank you for looking!

Just a reminder for weekend browsers that my auctions will end Sunday evening. Please take a look if you haven't already.

By the way, there was a copy of After Hours #1 that eBay shut down because I put it in the wrong category. I relisted it in a different spot. It has a Bettie Page pin-up.

I keep looking for the Wonder 17?

I was hoping you wouldn't find it... :devil:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WONDER-COMICS-17-1948-FRANK-FRAZETTA-ART-XELA-/140467272774?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20b4807c46

:slapfight:

This is funny.

Well I made a dumb mistake on the Wonder Comics #1, undervaluing it by as much as $50. I guess it has gone up quite a bit in the new Overstreet guide. Somebody emailed to tell me, so I just went to Amazon and ordered the new book.

Thanks everybody for looking at the listings. I'm tempted to stay home and watch the auctions, etc., but looking out the window here in San Diego, it is an incredibly nice day.