• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Auction Watch 101

24 posts in this topic

Most excitement I've had tonight, and I can hit the hay knowing I won't have to pimp any of my books to pay for this one. thumbsup2.gif

Damn, you get excited pretty easily don't you? You would have to actualy sell one of your books to raise funds to buy this one?! 893whatthe.gif

Damn, you get excited pretty easily don't you? You would have to actualy sell one of your books to raise funds to buy this one?! 893whatthe.gif

I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.

As a Canuck, I don't have access to my Paypal bank account, and the guy wouldn't take credit cards, so it would have been Paypal Balance (ie. sell something) all the way.. unless someone wanted to send me the cash through Paypal. flowerred.gif

Of course I could have trudged down to my "open from 10 to 4" bank and got a Money Order, but since this guy wouldn't even ship to Canada, I thought it best to go Paypal USD if I actually won the auction. insane.gif

Not only did he outbid you he threw another bid in there for good measure to make sure!

27_laughing.gif I thought it might have been a good-hearted forum member, but I knew I could count on those sub-20 feedback newbie speculators.