• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Loves Gwen
1 1

75 posts in this topic

Don and I have done two recent HG ASM deals...one a straight-up purchase of one of my books and another partial cash-and-trade...absolutely flawless transactions and XLNT packaging on the part of Don...

Plus we have about a 10+ page PM going on yakking each other heads off mostly re. the Webslinger and related topics...thoroughly enjoyable! :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Don is a bit of fresh air in that you can tell he's a gentleman which seems kind of hard to come by online. I also like him because he encourages me to get outside and take in the fresh air of nice weather. How does he know I'm a home body? :lol:

I've done a deal with him and got 2 ASM slabs in quick order and both were very fairly priced. I'll be doing business with him again because of what I've mentioned.

Don and I have done two recent HG ASM deals...one a straight-up purchase of one of my books and another partial cash-and-trade...absolutely flawless transactions and XLNT packaging on the part of Don...

Plus we have about a 10+ page PM going on yakking each other heads off mostly re. the Webslinger and related topics...thoroughly enjoyable! :headbang:

Another deal with the Don...another perfect transaction and I look forward to any other further buy/sell/trade deals with my fellow ASM partner-in-crime... :headbang:

Edited by trmoore54

Just bought a couple of ASM slabs from Don and it was a perfect deal. Superb packaging and communication and great books.

My highest recommendation for this seller. (thumbs u

I've dealt with Don a couple times and have picked up some very nice ASM books from him, including an ASM 59 one of my all time favorite ASM covers.

The communication is second to none and the packing is superb.

Here's to more successful transactions. (thumbs u

Just bought and received three high-grade ASM slabs from Don. Probably the best packing I've seen, and some terrific additionas to my collection. He was very professional and polite throughout the process. I hope to buy more great ASMs from him in the future!

V/R, Mike