• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Peter Loves Gwen
1 1

75 posts in this topic

Just completed fantastic transaction with Don - sold me ASM #13 9.2 for $3400.

It was shipped with lightning speed in bomb-proof packaging overseas to the UK !

Great guy - worked with me on time payment.

Thanks Don,

David

Just picked up a life-time-keeper copy of ASM Annual 1 CGC 9.0 (A) that I couldn't be happier with in hand! :headbang:

As others have mentioned, Don is the best packer/shipper here on the boards...except for me of course... :insane:lol

ASMANNUAL1.jpg

Don could teach Auction houses and Large National dealers a thing or 10 about packing slabs. Beautiful books, if you are in the market for HG ASMs this is the place to go. (thumbs u

He's great at taking digital pics without the glare too - how do you do that? I had to buy a legal scanner :grin: cause I was so bad.

Edited by jbud73

Don could teach Auction houses and Large National dealers a thing or 10 about packing slabs. Beautiful books, if you are in the market for HG ASMs this is the place to go. (thumbs u

He's great at taking digital pics without the glare too - how do you do that? I had to buy a legal scanner :grin: cause I was so bad.

Thanks Jason, and I do want to get a legal sized scanner soon to do better than the pictures.